“Our mission to Provide an Amazing Camping Adventure for our Guests is what drives us, but you, the community of RV enthusiasts, is what really makes us who we are. We look forward to serving you soon!”
We feel that safely recreating in the outdoors is critical to maintaining health and recharging. Our locations are spacious and provide plenty of room to relax and maintain social distancing policies. In addition, our locations are in mountain areas that provide clean air and opportunities to enjoy the sunshine!
Reservations are being accepted for all dates after May 1st for Knotty Pine, Echo Island, and Lakeside. We will continue to accept reservations at Pleasant Creek RV Resort for dates after April 14th. Please note that these are subject to cancellation at any time.
Also, all reservations that are canceled by Escape Resorts are 100% transferable to a future date and will not be charged a cancellation fee.
Duchesne County has requested that we only allow long term guests at Lakeside RV Park for the immediate future. They will be assessing the situation on a weekly basis. We are working to open Pleasant Creek RV Resort as soon as possible.
For our guests’ safety with the Covid-19 virus and current mandate from Summit County we are not able to allow “non-essential guests” at Knotty Pine RV Resort and Echo Island RV Resort for at least 2 weeks and potentially thru May 1st. We understand non-essential travel to be defined as recreational and non-primary residential travel. Please follow the link to the Summit County web page for further details.
We look forward to opening all 4 locations again for your enjoyment as soon as we can safely do so and in accordance with current government regulations.
Things we are doing to provide a safe camping experience:
- all guests are asked to please comply with social distancing measures within the park
- mobile or phone check-in now available
- guests will be asked to delay their stay if they have had any symptoms within 7 days prior to arrival
- public facilities that are currently open will be sanitized thoroughly multiple times per day
- sanitization checklists visible for all open public facilities
- other public facilities will open when safe to do so
- reducing the number of guests per site to 5 (unless they are from the same family then up to 10 will be allowed)
- allowing additional space between sites when possible and intentionally operating below park capacity
- only guests that are listed on your reservation will be allowed in the park
- management will be monitoring and following all guidelines from government agencies
Do you have a suggestion for additional procedures or policies? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org